As I'm discussing at this very moment with Timmy, there is really nothing of consequence to write about here. I'm only updating because I'm bored. So consequently, this will be a boring post.
This spider is incorrigible. I don't know what I'm going to do with him.
I'm missing people, more so tonight than usual. I don't know what's gotten into me. Not like I don't have anyone to talk to.
My life lacks focus at the moment. I'm in a state of flux. There are still boxes on the floor.
I feel as if I could do many things in the future. I should start exercising regularly. I think I could make a decent artist if I had the right tools. Well, maybe not decent, but good enough for me. I'm thinking I might join a choir in the fall. Or at least audition. I guess I'm assuming that I've retained a certain amount of talent.
I ordered a 550 page history of Russia online today. Good times. Dan told me how to say that in Japanese. Yoi toki.
Well, this post exemplifies my current state of mind pretty well it seems. Sorry for that. I'll shape up.
Until next time...
This spider is incorrigible. I don't know what I'm going to do with him.
I'm missing people, more so tonight than usual. I don't know what's gotten into me. Not like I don't have anyone to talk to.
My life lacks focus at the moment. I'm in a state of flux. There are still boxes on the floor.
I feel as if I could do many things in the future. I should start exercising regularly. I think I could make a decent artist if I had the right tools. Well, maybe not decent, but good enough for me. I'm thinking I might join a choir in the fall. Or at least audition. I guess I'm assuming that I've retained a certain amount of talent.
I ordered a 550 page history of Russia online today. Good times. Dan told me how to say that in Japanese. Yoi toki.
Well, this post exemplifies my current state of mind pretty well it seems. Sorry for that. I'll shape up.
Until next time...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home