I'm a college graduate. Still letting that sink in.
I'm afraid this doesn't feel like home yet. Because I didn't have anything else to do, I moved my room all around and unpacked most of my stuff. There's more to do, but it's too late now to make noise, so I give up.
I thought about going to bed, but I haven't yet. I got to talking to my brother earlier. He's been home for almost a week and he's already noticed how hard it is trying to go to sleep without someone to talk to. It's way too quiet, and more than a little lonely. I guess I'll get used to it, but for now, I miss having a roommate.
Anyway, I should probably try to sleep before morning rolls around.
Goodnight...
I'm afraid this doesn't feel like home yet. Because I didn't have anything else to do, I moved my room all around and unpacked most of my stuff. There's more to do, but it's too late now to make noise, so I give up.
I thought about going to bed, but I haven't yet. I got to talking to my brother earlier. He's been home for almost a week and he's already noticed how hard it is trying to go to sleep without someone to talk to. It's way too quiet, and more than a little lonely. I guess I'll get used to it, but for now, I miss having a roommate.
Anyway, I should probably try to sleep before morning rolls around.
Goodnight...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home