Friday, May 27, 2005

Greetings everyone. I'm starting to get sleepy, and it's only 1 am. This is a very good thing... perhaps I can gradually abandon the most terrible sleep schedule I've fallen into since the end of school.

I did get up early (early meaning 9 am) this morning to go to the dentist, which was far from enjoyable. But to make my morning even more adventurous, I got to take a shower with the most gigantic spider I've ever seen in my life. Measuring at least a couple inches toe to toe, with very hairy legs, it's the kind of spider you might expect to find in the amazon rainforest, but not in your basement. Happily, it refrained from harassing me while I was in the shower, which was good, because I think it was too big to wash down the drain. So I just left it in the corner. Later on, after I got back from the dentist, I found a wood tick chewing on my stomach. I removed it. Then I made sure not to go outside for the rest of the day, as I'd already had a sufficient number of encounters with many-legged creatures.

So I spent the rest of my day in my room aimlessly messing around. I cleaned a little, watched some movie, read some books. I'm on the third book of Harry Potter already, but that's only because I skipped the second one because my copy has gone missing. Oh well, I think it was the most uninteresting of the lot anyway. I also have managed in the past day and a half to get myself completely addicted to facebook. An addiction nearly as bad as compulsive away message checking.

This is becoming aimless chatter, and I can't stop yawning, so I should perhaps go to bed. Don't worry, I'll be back. My job doesn't start for weeks, and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home