Monday, August 16, 2004

I got bored again.

The result? If you'll look to the right, you'll see you have some wonderful new links to explore. This is what I do when I'm bored.

I recently learned that we are the most politically apathetic generation in American history. In 1972, fully half of all 18 to 24-year-olds voted. In 2000, that number was 32%. That's pretty bad. People really ought to vote. I also think if you're gonna vote, you shouldn't be stupid. Read a little. Stay informed. Progress is stalled by the blind loyalty of uninformed voters.

So there you go. And I even tried to be bipartisan. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger dustin said...

But now, with your new links, you've lost your other stuff. :-\

6:09 PM  
Blogger stoerzie said...

There was other stuff? I didn't know that... Well now I'm just confused.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home