Friday, July 16, 2004

Ikea

I went to Ikea this morning with mom and Cherie. Big is an understatement. I was lost within 5 minutes of going up the escalator, but they do give you a map on your way in, and if you pay attention and follow the arrows on the floor, it only takes about 45 minutes to find an exit. It might have been easier had there been less threat of being trampled at any second. It was packed. There were multiple thousands of people in there, I think. But it was pretty awesome anyway. They have everything! I don't think I've ever seen a single store that big, or with that much stuff. I don't imagine I'll find reason to go there often, but every once in a while it's probably worth it. So anyway, that's my news for the morning, and likely for the rest of the day. I'm gonna make a bid for turning the air conditioner back on pretty quick here, and then just relax for the rest of the weekend and finish reading Harry Potter. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home