Crazy day
So, first off, the blogger went completely crazy on me. So now I have a different blog address, obviously. Happy that those of you who are actually interested have all found your way here in one way or another.
Secondly, I feel like I spent all day in some kind of clinic. I had a dentist appointment this morning at 8:00, which was, of course, less than fun, but not too big a deal. Then this afternoon I had to go to St. Paul for an eye appointment. Mom had one too, and Colin has been really sick for the past few days, so he had an appointment as well. Family trip to the doctor. My appointment took all of about 15 minutes, but we ended up being there for 3 hours, and at one point, Colin was apparently only one blood test away from an appendectomy. It was a tense half hour or so. But, no worries...instead, it's just a really nasty bacterial infection. So, needless to say, he's still sick, but at least I have an updated glasses prescription to show for my efforts.
Well that's my story for today. Other than that, news is in short supply, so I'm just gonna end it here. Y'all have a good evening.
Secondly, I feel like I spent all day in some kind of clinic. I had a dentist appointment this morning at 8:00, which was, of course, less than fun, but not too big a deal. Then this afternoon I had to go to St. Paul for an eye appointment. Mom had one too, and Colin has been really sick for the past few days, so he had an appointment as well. Family trip to the doctor. My appointment took all of about 15 minutes, but we ended up being there for 3 hours, and at one point, Colin was apparently only one blood test away from an appendectomy. It was a tense half hour or so. But, no worries...instead, it's just a really nasty bacterial infection. So, needless to say, he's still sick, but at least I have an updated glasses prescription to show for my efforts.
Well that's my story for today. Other than that, news is in short supply, so I'm just gonna end it here. Y'all have a good evening.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home