Monday, February 28, 2005

This is bad. Very very bad. Not only am I currently wasting excessive amounts of time talking to multiple persons online, but I'm also, against my better judgment, delving into this project. Updating my blog is, in fact, what I consider a project, because it takes me so long to frame proper sentences and form paragraphs that make sense and sound intelligent. This is why I don't update every day. Believe me, you don't want me to.

I've got to keep this short tonight because I'm actually making progress on my Unit Plan. I wrote the lesson we have to teach on Thursday night, and I made copies of documents and got lots of good ideas. All of this I did in the library during the time in which I was supposed to be tutoring the four people that didn't show up. Happy for me. I hope they all pass their German classes. Tomorrow I need that to happen again, so I can use my library time to figure out how to digitize slides. (The curriculum library needs updating.)

I also have a 10-page paper to write on Woodrow Wilson. Must be done before break. I have what I think might be the beginnings of a thesis chicken-scratched on my white board and three biographies on my shelf. But that's as far as I've gotten.

Now that I've successfully wasted a half hour and made plans to waste more time after Ashlee gets done with PAC, I should go read. I'm nearly finished with "The TCI Approach to Teaching Middle and High School Social Studies." It's a page-turner, that's for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home