Victory is mine! Let it be known that this morning I knocked down a record 120 bowling pins in one game. That's right, I increased my 74 point average by a whopping 62 percent. In the second game, I knocked down another 102 pins, which isn't as good but still impressive considering my record. Then I broke the lane again, and we got to come home early. So, I'm off to bed again, because I slept terribly last night, and I want to stay awake through medieval history so I don't miss any of Prof. Slind's spectacularly bad jokes.
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Previous Posts
- It appears I'm getting into the habit of posting o...
- Surprise again. I'm really back this time. It's ...
- Surprise. I'm back. And it's time for reality to ...
- It grieves me to inform you that this will likely ...
- Well, I'm finally starting to feel like tour is re...
- I would like to provide an explanation for the con...
- Hello again. Sorry for the lapse. I know it's ha...
- Just as I expected, the family Christmas extravaga...
- I baked cookies today, and they are pretty good. ...
- I think my family may be the craziest group of car...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home