It appears I'm getting into the habit of posting on Mondays. So, even though I don't have anything to say, I decided I better keep up the trend. Also, I don't want to read about Medieval Cities anymore.
In determining why I have allowed an entire week to elapse between posts, it has occurred to me that I have become a bit of a workaholic of late. I've somehow managed to get about a week ahead in most of my classes, discounting the Thursday night one that doesn't feel like a real class yet, I think because I've only gone twice. I usually find myself doing the assignments for that one on Thursday morning sometime. That reminds me, I have a paper.
So it's either one extreme or the other. This weekend was fun. It basically started last Wednesday. When I wasn't working, I was spending quality time just sitting around. I realized this morning though, that one of my most important objectives for the weekend remains unaccomplished. I have yet to watch the now four episodes of the West Wing that I've missed since the beginning of January. I need to do that before Wednesday because I'm out of tape space. Also, fourth season comes out on April 5, which is very exciting news.
I had a weird dream last night that involved my mom coming down and moving all Megan's stuff out of our room while I was sleeping. Even the furniture was gone when I woke up. It was bizarre.
On that note, I've determined this post is long enough to make it worthwhile. So I'm off to finish getting ready for class. More to come, perhaps next Monday.
In determining why I have allowed an entire week to elapse between posts, it has occurred to me that I have become a bit of a workaholic of late. I've somehow managed to get about a week ahead in most of my classes, discounting the Thursday night one that doesn't feel like a real class yet, I think because I've only gone twice. I usually find myself doing the assignments for that one on Thursday morning sometime. That reminds me, I have a paper.
So it's either one extreme or the other. This weekend was fun. It basically started last Wednesday. When I wasn't working, I was spending quality time just sitting around. I realized this morning though, that one of my most important objectives for the weekend remains unaccomplished. I have yet to watch the now four episodes of the West Wing that I've missed since the beginning of January. I need to do that before Wednesday because I'm out of tape space. Also, fourth season comes out on April 5, which is very exciting news.
I had a weird dream last night that involved my mom coming down and moving all Megan's stuff out of our room while I was sleeping. Even the furniture was gone when I woke up. It was bizarre.
On that note, I've determined this post is long enough to make it worthwhile. So I'm off to finish getting ready for class. More to come, perhaps next Monday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home