Hello again. Sorry for the lapse. I know it's hard to believe, but I've been swamped with things to do for the past week and a half. Even now, I have to be back at rehearsal in a half hour, so this will be brief. I think brevity won't be difficult to accomplish, seeing as six-hour-a-day choir rehearsals are about the only thing I have to report on. But let's see... since Christmas, I spent some quality time with Lynn while we were both home, and she'll probably be down for a visit this weekend before she heads back to New York. Since before the New Year, I've been here, first camping out in Timmy's room, which was pretty hilarious, especially because we had to use the men's showers. Now we're back in good old Farwell, and it feels great to have everything back to normal. Rehearsals are going well, but it seems like tour is coming up fast at the same time. Only a week before we leave. Rehearsals are pretty draining, and I'm actually looking forward to spending time sitting on the bus in the mornings and only having to worry about concerts at night. But speaking of rehearsal, I have to head back to Jenson. And if we're lucky, maybe we'll get another night off.
Wednesday, January 05, 2005
Previous Posts
- Just as I expected, the family Christmas extravaga...
- I baked cookies today, and they are pretty good. ...
- I think my family may be the craziest group of car...
- And here I am again. The news cycle is pretty sl...
- I don't know what I'm still doing up. Drinking wa...
- Heh. So I wasn't kidding when I said I get bored ...
- Bleh. Just finished my Buddhism final. Not good....
- I can't sit still. I'm having one of those days. I...
- I was going to take a nap. Then I remembered how m...
- Randomness for the evening: I went outside just n...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home