Well, I'm finally starting to feel like tour is really approaching, now that I've packed most of my worldly possessions, along with enough food to last several months, onto a bus and sent in on it's westward journey. Our actual selves don't leave until Thursday, and now I'm starting to realize that the next few days are going to feel largely superfluous. Our program needs very little in the way of tweaking, so hopefully the rehearsal schedule will slack off a bit. Not that I can complain about today. After loading the buses this morning, we came back to the room and promptly went back to bed, sleeping for another 3 hours and completely missing lunch. Which explains why I am now sitting here eating crackers and cheese. I have rehearsal in an hour, in preparation for the Dorian Grand Concert (it'll be grand, I'm sure) and after that, dinner, so I should probably stop eating now. I don't have anything else to do though. I got four packages in the mail today, all books for second semester. Except for one, still a book, but unrelated to school. Those are the best kind. And it comes highly recommended by Megan. Now I just have to stay out of it until Thursday, as it is meant to be tour material. So, I think that's all. I'll go do something worthwhile now.
Monday, January 10, 2005
Previous Posts
- I would like to provide an explanation for the con...
- Hello again. Sorry for the lapse. I know it's ha...
- Just as I expected, the family Christmas extravaga...
- I baked cookies today, and they are pretty good. ...
- I think my family may be the craziest group of car...
- And here I am again. The news cycle is pretty sl...
- I don't know what I'm still doing up. Drinking wa...
- Heh. So I wasn't kidding when I said I get bored ...
- Bleh. Just finished my Buddhism final. Not good....
- I can't sit still. I'm having one of those days. I...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home