I would like to provide an explanation for the conspicuous absence of a title for this blog. Apparently the Luther server crashed over Christmas break, and my blog banner was forever lost into the black abyss of who knows where. I don't know what happened to it. But until I can find some time to get back over to Koren and replicate my creation once again in Photoshop, my blog will remain title-less. Happily, however, it seems my blog banner was the only thing to be completely lost in the meltdown. Anyway, that's all for now. I was just assaulted by a piece of flying cork-board, so I need to go find more adhesive material. Over and out.
Thursday, January 06, 2005
Previous Posts
- Hello again. Sorry for the lapse. I know it's ha...
- Just as I expected, the family Christmas extravaga...
- I baked cookies today, and they are pretty good. ...
- I think my family may be the craziest group of car...
- And here I am again. The news cycle is pretty sl...
- I don't know what I'm still doing up. Drinking wa...
- Heh. So I wasn't kidding when I said I get bored ...
- Bleh. Just finished my Buddhism final. Not good....
- I can't sit still. I'm having one of those days. I...
- I was going to take a nap. Then I remembered how m...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home