Monday, December 20, 2004

And here I am again.

The news cycle is pretty slow today.

I was planning on making this an out-and-about day, but this morning's freezing rain put a lot of ice on the roads and a stop to my most ambitious plans. So instead I lounged around until sometime after noon. Then I did pretty much the same thing all afternoon and evening. I'm still enjoying the couch a lot.

I finished the 3rd season of the West Wing. I'll get to see Lynn after Christmas, and of course we'll watch it all again. But I simply couldn't wait that long. From everything I'd heard, 3rd season was the best of them all, and I won't disagree.

I talked to Ashlee on the phone tonight. I don't even know what time she called, but we talked until we were both yawning between almost every word. It was a good long time. So many stories to tell. She seems to think her elementary exploits are ridiculously boring, but I actually find most of them ridiculously funny. We also spent some time happily anticipating the miraculously un-busy nature of both our schedules for next semester. It'll be a change for the better, at least for me.

And that brings me to now. Here I am. Talking to Timmy. Writing about my day. I guess this is it. Yeah. It is. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home