I can't sit still. I'm having one of those days. I had one of those days yesterday too, but I didn't realize it until last night before I went to bed. This morning I woke up and was immediately gripped by the insane urge to have a screaming temper tantrum. I literally want to jump up and down or fall on the floor and kick and scream and cause a general ruckus. But just when I start to think that might actually help me feel better, the rational side of me kicks in and I realize it'll probably just make me appear unbalanced, and then nobody will want anything to do with me. Not that that would be a huge change. Sorry I've been so irritable lately. The thing that's really starting to bug me is the fact that I don't know why I feel this way. It's not that I'm stressed, because I'm not. I mean, not about school and stuff. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with that. It has no pattern. I need people to talk to. I'm just irrational. I'm out of control. This post really has no coherent message. I'm sorry. Thank you for putting up with me.
--- --- ---
Addendum to above rant, circa 9:30 pm:
I'm feeling much better now. I watched a movie with Nicole this afternoon, and we talked about some things, and I don't know how to fix it yet, but at least now I know it's something I have to fix. Maybe January will solve all my problems. I'll have some time to reconnect, learn to trust people, and stop being irrational.
--- --- ---
Addendum to above rant, circa 9:30 pm:
I'm feeling much better now. I watched a movie with Nicole this afternoon, and we talked about some things, and I don't know how to fix it yet, but at least now I know it's something I have to fix. Maybe January will solve all my problems. I'll have some time to reconnect, learn to trust people, and stop being irrational.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home