Bleh. Just finished my Buddhism final. Not good. I couldn't remember what saha meant. Turns out it's the universe or the Buddha-fields or something like that. It's possible the universe is just one big Buddha-field. I'm really not sure. At this point, I just don't care about anything.
My group for the presentation just met to discuss out in the hallway. I think we were all entertaining thoughts of just leaving. But seeing as we still have to earn some kind of participation grade in this class, I suppose I better stick around.
This isn't much of an update. I was planning on waiting until I got home and got really bored, but you can stay tuned for further updates anyway. I tend to write a lot more when I have nothing to do.
Tomorrow I have constitutional law exam. That will be very not good. And I need to care about that one, especially after seeing my grade on the last paper. So I will be studying tonight.
Okay, now my crazy Buddhism prof will be back in one minute to begin presentations. So I need to be done.
My group for the presentation just met to discuss out in the hallway. I think we were all entertaining thoughts of just leaving. But seeing as we still have to earn some kind of participation grade in this class, I suppose I better stick around.
This isn't much of an update. I was planning on waiting until I got home and got really bored, but you can stay tuned for further updates anyway. I tend to write a lot more when I have nothing to do.
Tomorrow I have constitutional law exam. That will be very not good. And I need to care about that one, especially after seeing my grade on the last paper. So I will be studying tonight.
Okay, now my crazy Buddhism prof will be back in one minute to begin presentations. So I need to be done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home