Well friends, it's that time again. Seems I've been slacking in my duty here to keep you all informed. I can concur with many others in saying it's been quite the week. New developments of all sorts, some expected, others not.
I have successfully completed only 5 full days of classes, and 8 am mornings are already getting old. My Constitutional Law class is driving me up the wall... I love it, it's amazing, it's brilliant, and it's leaving me so bewildered about the nature of government that I don't know what to do with myself any longer. How can two people, arguing on opposing sides, in fundamental disagreement, both be right? Don't ask my opinion, because I sure don't know. It's messing with my mind, but I love it. Meanwhile, Buddhism is driving me up the opposite wall. At times I find myself wishing I could physically harm the Kanji dictionary. I'm hoping we will get on with the actual portion of the class that will be about Buddhism soon. Sociology and Environmental Conservation are laughable. I have a stack of books 2 feet high checked out of the library for my senior paper, but I am in desperate need of more primary sources. Looks like I'm going to have to familiarize myself with Interlibrary Loan.
I am exceptionally happy tonight, and I'm having difficulty deciding why... Yeah, I don't know, but it's a good thing. It's amazing how a little independent self-reflection can work miracles and get me thinking straight again. So I'm having a good day. I'll leave it at that.
I have successfully completed only 5 full days of classes, and 8 am mornings are already getting old. My Constitutional Law class is driving me up the wall... I love it, it's amazing, it's brilliant, and it's leaving me so bewildered about the nature of government that I don't know what to do with myself any longer. How can two people, arguing on opposing sides, in fundamental disagreement, both be right? Don't ask my opinion, because I sure don't know. It's messing with my mind, but I love it. Meanwhile, Buddhism is driving me up the opposite wall. At times I find myself wishing I could physically harm the Kanji dictionary. I'm hoping we will get on with the actual portion of the class that will be about Buddhism soon. Sociology and Environmental Conservation are laughable. I have a stack of books 2 feet high checked out of the library for my senior paper, but I am in desperate need of more primary sources. Looks like I'm going to have to familiarize myself with Interlibrary Loan.
I am exceptionally happy tonight, and I'm having difficulty deciding why... Yeah, I don't know, but it's a good thing. It's amazing how a little independent self-reflection can work miracles and get me thinking straight again. So I'm having a good day. I'll leave it at that.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home