Well, here we are... finally back to normal. It feels very good to finally get back to my life, although I don't know how much I will enjoy starting classes in two days. :) Hopefully, aside from finishing my senior paper, my schedule won't be too bad this semester. Although I do have a 293-page book of court opinions for Constitutional Law that is solid text and looks like it's printed in about 7-point type. That class is looking a little ominous right now. But I like the subject, so hopefully it'll be interesting even if it is a lot of work. My biggest goal for this year is making sure it doesn't go too fast, or I'm going to be graduating before I know it. I can't believe I'm a senior already, and the realization that I'm going to have to gear up for the real world is a little disconcerting. I'm just gonna try not to think about that yet. Anyway, I don't have a huge lot of other news. So it's back to unpacking for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home