I knew it was coming, but still, this news makes me sad. They say all good things must come to an end. I say they wouldn't have to if they could keep good writers on staff. That, or just let Brad Whitford write the eps from here on out. Oh well. I will watch faithfully until the end. And then I'll buy the DVDs and rewatch until I have them all memorized. And on a side note, the reason the newer political drama is seeing a steady decline in viewership is because it just sucks. Don't let the list of awards fool you. Stay far away and hope they cancel it soon.
Monday, January 23, 2006
Previous Posts
- Well, I'm sitting here in bed, feeling alternately...
- I'm heading out tomorrow on a traditional family v...
- Say you're awake for 16 hours a day. That's 960 ...
- From today's Washington Post politics news bulleti...
- A new drug. Just approved. By whom, I'm not sure....
- It's been kind of a long day, but I had a little n...
- Xa promised me a pygmy puff if I updated by blog. ...
- I keep thinking, tomorrow night I'll have time, or...
- a system of wheals and bAleces a.k.a. checks and ...
- Okay, I know I promised this yesterday, but I'm af...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home