A new drug. Just approved. By whom, I'm not sure. But you should check it out. Maybe it can help.
Saturday, December 24, 2005
Previous Posts
- It's been kind of a long day, but I had a little n...
- Xa promised me a pygmy puff if I updated by blog. ...
- I keep thinking, tomorrow night I'll have time, or...
- a system of wheals and bAleces a.k.a. checks and ...
- Okay, I know I promised this yesterday, but I'm af...
- Friends, I apologize profusely for being absent so...
- Ah, it's nice to have a bedroom again. There was ...
- one hundred reasons why life is good
- Okay, I'm back. It's been quite the weekend, as we...
- Bored. Yesterday was mom's birthday. We went to d...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home