Saturday, January 14, 2006

I'm heading out tomorrow on a traditional family vacation to Fargo. That's right - Fargo. Despite the fact this is a traditional family vacation, I've never actually gone before. I was always at school or on tour or some other such thing. But this time, I get to go along. There is a reason behind the madness of going to Fargo in the middle of January. A long-time and particularly well-loved pastor at our church moved up there some time ago, and a group of friends from church still like to visit regularly. Regularly means every January, I guess.

So, yeah, that's where I'm going this weekend. Apparently the weekend usually consists of staying in a hotel with a pool and stuff, so that's not too shabby, eating communal meals at pre-determined eating establishments like Mexican restaurants that sound really good, going to church on Sunday morning and probably, because these are church people, having theological discussions which I will most likely end up rolling my eyes at. (If I actually verbalized what I was thinking when I rolled my eyes, they'd think I was a heathen. You should have been there that time I said, "I don't think God can do everything." It was a sight to see. I thought I was gonna get lynched. But that's a whole other story.)

Anyway, that's just a little update on things. I don't have a whole lot else to report. If anyone wants a laugh, or maybe a good scare, read this. Make sure you click on the link at the bottom to get to the really good stuff. It may look like a spoof, but it's not. Thus the scare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home