Friday, March 25, 2005

Here I am again, reporting from the Northlands. (The following is a list of essentially random and unconnected bits of unimportant information but -- what the heck -- I've got nothing better to do.)

It's been officially confirmed by a doctor: Colin has bronchitis. I've made a vow not to be caught in the same room with him for the next several days. He's in a codeine-induced stupor in front of the television right now.

Tonight, mom and I are watching Finding Neverland. (I went out to Walmart and bought it today because it deserves to be bought and, coming from me, that's saying something.)

I also bought 10 pounds of potatoes so mom can make wonderful cream cheese and sour cream mashed potatoes for Easter dinner on Sunday. I think the potatoes are really the only reason why I'm going. It's justification enough. As for church, that's still up in the air. We've been to church since Christmas though, so we can't use that amusing, if somewhat poorly-justified, excuse (see here).

I'm also much amused by Dustro's latest obsession with The West Wing. I've been forbidden from introducing him to any more television shows for fear he'll quit school. (As it is, fourth season's on it's way April 5, so you better get crackin' on two and three.)

Okay, that's all I've got. I'm out. For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home