Hey everyone. I don't have anything to report on. I guess I was wrong when I said the sickness was fading. I'm still okay, but Colin's fever went up to 104.4 this morning, and he still looks pretty awful. I don't think I ever had what he has, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping I don't catch it.
Other than that, things are good. I got done a lot of homework today, and all the laundry, which took forever. Tomorrow I'm going grocery shopping for mom because we have no food. And I have to transplant out in the greenhouse because we're getting 26 seed trays in. Fun times.
Okay, that's the end of my time-out. Back to the history books I go...
Other than that, things are good. I got done a lot of homework today, and all the laundry, which took forever. Tomorrow I'm going grocery shopping for mom because we have no food. And I have to transplant out in the greenhouse because we're getting 26 seed trays in. Fun times.
Okay, that's the end of my time-out. Back to the history books I go...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home