Monday, August 22, 2005

Bored.

Yesterday was mom's birthday. We went to dinner at a fabulous Jewish deli called Cecil's in Highland Park. Very good food. Very bad for you. While we were there, Colin and I invented our own personal version of butterbeer. It's some pretty good stuff, especially with the little additions we made.

After that we stopped at the local Barnes and Noble and browsed around for a while. Mom got a quilting book for her birthday, and I finally bought myself an entire set of HP books in paperback. Now I won't have to go hunting.

We came home, made more butterbeer and drank it while watching National Treasure which, if you'll believe it, is not that bad a movie in most respects. It was fairly entertaining.

Since I did nothing today worth reporting, that brings me to now. Mom and Dad and Colin have all gone out somewhere in search of a new rim to replace the bent one on the Focus. Hopefully it'll be cheaper than $240.

And that's it. You're up to speed. I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home