Sunday, August 21, 2005

This is a bored post.

I'm too lazy to get ready for bed. Too lazy to get something to eat. Even too lazy to turn on my lights. So here I sit, in the dark, hungry, and tired.

I had a pretty good night. Went out to dinner with Ben, then back to his place in Rosemount, and ended up hanging out with a crowd of people and playing with the dog. It was cool to see the old crowd of Eagan kids; I haven't stayed in touch with them well at all.

I haven't got anything else to say, other than I'm anxious for school to begin and for me to get on a real schedule and have real things to do. I woke up relatively early this morning, around 10, and it surprised me because I went to bed super late. I'm gonna start setting alarms and make a gradual shift back to an early to bed, early to rise kind of schedule.

Those damn motorcyclists are driving by on the highway again. Waking everybody up.

I just remembered I stashed a box of cereal in my desk drawer. Now I'm eating Life. The cinnamon kind.

Okay, now I'm going to find something more worthwhile to do. Like talk to Timmy and read news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home