Sorry for not updating. I got distracted by other things.
Spent all of yesterday afternoon until dark working on the canoe. Much progress was made. The plans are now traced on wood rather than paper. A step in the right direction. Prep work is so complicated. We haven't even begun work on what will be the actual boat. But it's moving fast now. It's easier now the weather is so nice.
The beginning of school is sneaking up on me. But I'm a little bit glad I'll only be moving down the hall this time. Colin moves out in just a couple weeks. Then I think we're gonna do some painting of the walls. As things are starting to get packed and moved around, I've begun rescuing items that belong to me from the hallway and other parts of the house, and stashing them in a great pile in the corner of my little bedroom. I'm definitely out of bookshelf space... again. That needs to be remedied as quickly as possible. Sure will be nice to have so much more space. And a couch. And a big bed that I probably won't get to spend very much time in.
I got paid, finally, for my six weeks of work at the school. Took three weeks for the check to come, and I was beginning to wonder. But no worries. Then I went and bought teacher clothes. Exciting...
I've been checking blogs four to five times daily as of late. And yet I neglect my own. Again, my apologies. But if you find yourself desperate for reading material, keep up with my documented attempt to educate myself on matters of current affairs at the extraordinary dissent. It's really just a way to pass the time...
Not much else going on at the moment. Colin's off on a camping trip with all his friends. There will, no doubt, be stories to tell.
Anyway, I should go eat or something.
Spent all of yesterday afternoon until dark working on the canoe. Much progress was made. The plans are now traced on wood rather than paper. A step in the right direction. Prep work is so complicated. We haven't even begun work on what will be the actual boat. But it's moving fast now. It's easier now the weather is so nice.
The beginning of school is sneaking up on me. But I'm a little bit glad I'll only be moving down the hall this time. Colin moves out in just a couple weeks. Then I think we're gonna do some painting of the walls. As things are starting to get packed and moved around, I've begun rescuing items that belong to me from the hallway and other parts of the house, and stashing them in a great pile in the corner of my little bedroom. I'm definitely out of bookshelf space... again. That needs to be remedied as quickly as possible. Sure will be nice to have so much more space. And a couch. And a big bed that I probably won't get to spend very much time in.
I got paid, finally, for my six weeks of work at the school. Took three weeks for the check to come, and I was beginning to wonder. But no worries. Then I went and bought teacher clothes. Exciting...
I've been checking blogs four to five times daily as of late. And yet I neglect my own. Again, my apologies. But if you find yourself desperate for reading material, keep up with my documented attempt to educate myself on matters of current affairs at the extraordinary dissent. It's really just a way to pass the time...
Not much else going on at the moment. Colin's off on a camping trip with all his friends. There will, no doubt, be stories to tell.
Anyway, I should go eat or something.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home