I'm procrastinating. Have been for a week or so. I have simply lost my motivation. I'm fairly certain it can't have gone far. Somewhere on this campus is my work ethic. Henceforth, my new mission: find it. And...go.
Monday, May 02, 2005
Previous Posts
- Blog is currently under experimental construction....
- I have an assignment to complete which involves al...
- I've decided to cave in and update my blog, even t...
- So seeing as the month is new, I guess I should wr...
- Today's Top Stories1. Colin got into the Universit...
- Here I am again, reporting from the Northlands. (T...
- One night, George W. Bush was awakened in the Whit...
- Hey everyone. I don't have anything to report on. ...
- Just thought I'd drop a line and let you all know ...
- All last week I was one day ahead of the calendar....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home