Hello again. I'm just looking to escape from work for a few minutes. I feel as if I've been very productive all day. I actually haven't done anything, but the point is, I feel as if I've been productive, which is really a good thing because it puts me in a good mood.
I got up this morning at 5:45 to go to Buddhist meditation. It was...interesting. I learned that I can't not think about anything. The more I tried not to think, the more I thought about how long I had been sitting and trying not to think. And 40 minutes is a very very long time when all you're doing is staring at a wall. I came home and went back to bed. I was really hoping that science lab would be cancelled for some obscure reason again this week, but alas, it was not. Instead, I had to endure the full two hours of excruciating agony. However, I am now very good at using Excel, I have some incredibly useful calculations about the relative density of sugar maples at 503 Pinecrest Drive, and I spent most of the time ignoring my professor and reading for Con Law instead. So, a few things got done.
Tonight, I'm finishing my senior paper. Or at least I'm getting closer. That is the goal, ill-defined though it may be.
That's all. Now I have to go to choir. Stay tuned for further ramblings.
I got up this morning at 5:45 to go to Buddhist meditation. It was...interesting. I learned that I can't not think about anything. The more I tried not to think, the more I thought about how long I had been sitting and trying not to think. And 40 minutes is a very very long time when all you're doing is staring at a wall. I came home and went back to bed. I was really hoping that science lab would be cancelled for some obscure reason again this week, but alas, it was not. Instead, I had to endure the full two hours of excruciating agony. However, I am now very good at using Excel, I have some incredibly useful calculations about the relative density of sugar maples at 503 Pinecrest Drive, and I spent most of the time ignoring my professor and reading for Con Law instead. So, a few things got done.
Tonight, I'm finishing my senior paper. Or at least I'm getting closer. That is the goal, ill-defined though it may be.
That's all. Now I have to go to choir. Stay tuned for further ramblings.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home