Monday, November 08, 2004

Here I am back again. I've been in a good mood all day, which is rather odd, considering it's Monday. I guess it's just overflow from a good weekend. What can I say? Saturday was great. I love my friends. It was good to have everyone together again. Sunday was good too. I slept all afternoon, and then spent most of the evening happily neglecting to do any work. It was all so much better than the monotony that I had come to expect from weekends as of late.

Meanwhile, I think the fun is over for a bit of time. I have rather a hefty portion of my senior paper yet to write before it is due in 15 days. And today it came to my attention that I have a 10-page court opinion due for constitutional law, and a 4-page paper due for buddhism, both on the day before my senior paper is due. So, the weekend of November 20th, just watch out for me. Because I may die. The senior paper is actually really coming along. In fact, I could actually write some of it tonight, instead of just shuffling my notecards one more time, but I probably won't. We're reenacting a court case tomorrow in class. I'm only a little worried about it, because I'm just a justice and not an attorney, so technically I don't have to say anything at all. It may even be fun.

This is starting to get really rambly. I don't think I have anything else to say, so, much as I'd like to waste more time, I guess I'll go work now. Or maybe I'll watch TV. A friend of mine once told me I have a pathetic work ethic. I think she was probably right. Okay, I really am done now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home