You can take it as an indication of my boredom level when new things start popping up in the sidebar. My dad is going crazy following the polls; I'm fairly certain he has what I've heard referred to as "Pre-Election Anxiety Disorder." I just think interactive maps are sometimes kinda fun to mess with. The New York Times one is pretty cool; I've found at least three different ways to tie the election. And a couple of those scenarios don't seem all that unlikely either. An interesting thought, seeing as we have a Republican House and a Democratic Senate. One picks the President, the other picks VP, and before anyone knows it, we end up with a Bush-Edwards team in the White House. Wouldn't that be a hoot...
So I had made it a goal to get a lot of senior paper researching done over break. But those plans have been foiled by the fact that it's already Tuesday and I have done nothing. But I have no more excuses. I have nothing else to do. And nothing else to say. So I guess I'll go get started....
So I had made it a goal to get a lot of senior paper researching done over break. But those plans have been foiled by the fact that it's already Tuesday and I have done nothing. But I have no more excuses. I have nothing else to do. And nothing else to say. So I guess I'll go get started....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home