Monday, November 01, 2004

I promised a couple people that I would update this last night, but as you can tell, I obviously didn't. My wonderful roommate came home, and we ended up watching West Wing and ignoring our homework instead, and I had much fun. :) In general, I had a very good weekend, as weekends go. Lots of time to relax and have fun, and I just felt like I got to spend a lot of time with friends, not worrying about stuff. I actually got a lot of work done too. The senior paper is coming along. At least I have a lot of notecards with stuff written on them. That's progress. I got my schedule figured out for next semester, for the most part. A couple things yet to resolve, but I think it'll work out. I've decided I'm going to completely slack off and take only 12 credits. And fun classes too. History and political science are my favorite. :) Well, that's really everything. Sorry I'm not very entertaining today. But I promise you'll get more of my brilliant prose sometime soon. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home